I hope you are all collecting really good evidence to turn in at the end of the semester!
As part of your Bridge grade, you are expected to be able to show how you have been helpful in your class. Evidence may include:
1. A daily log-Keeping a log is an excellent way to recount what you did the day before. It’s a way to keep students who were absent informed on what they missed. It’s also a way for you to look back on what you have done in the class and play out pros and cons.
2. Copies of Class work- If you are a 1:1 and are helping a student produce work, you can make a copy of that assignment and explain how you helped the student. What went well? What didn’t go well?
3. Video/Recording- If you are a bridge in a music class, a choir class, a dance class or any other class that involves music, you can attach a piece of sheet music to your daily log. Or a recording of a song, a notation of a warm up (dance too). Video’s are also welcomed. How can you best show the work that you are helping to produce?
4. Attendance logs and seating charts
5. Notes that you have taken in the class- I encourage Bridges to take GOOD notes in the classes you are in. They will serve as a great resource if a student asks you a question you do not know the immediate response to.
6. Class syllabus, rubric, handouts, resources, book list, assignments, etc.
**If you still have an E it is because I do not have your Bridge review! please come fill it out ASAP!