Home of the Tigers...
The first bell rings at 8:55am & school begins @ 9:00am! REMEMBER, IF YOU MISS SCHOOL, YOU MISS OUT!
1. Follow all rules & directions
2. Participate & complete all assignments
3. Give "active listening" to the speaker
4. Be polite & kind with your words & actions
5. Keep yourself in your own personal space
See our announcements page & documents page!
And PLEASE feed your brain
...Everyone needs to be reading EVERY DAY & doing a POW (math problem of the week)...
That includes turning it in!!!
REMEMBER... give your body REST by getting plenty of sleep & get good fuel by having BREAKFAST every morning (at home or school)! Only bring a healthy snack to school;
NO JUNK FOOD!
Mrs. Reed Fourth Grade
**Best way to reach me is by
e-mail. I may answer the phone during class, but I can't chat when I am teaching. After school is the best time to talk with me. Thanks!