HomeworkStudents will generally receive the following:
1. A math homework sheet every Monday - Thursday. Students need to return it completed the next day.
2. Each week, students will receive a new reading log to keep track of their nightly reading. This is to be returned the following Monday.
3. Also, they will bring home their spelling words on Mondays in their homework folder. Save these and study for Friday's test.
4. Also, students will bring home TSI words to study and save for future review in their large Ziplock Bag.
5. Finally, students will be bringing homework from their assigned Walk to Read Classes to practice every single night so they'll meet the accuracy and fluency goals set by the Read Well Program.
Each Thursday, students will bring home all of their completed and corrected classwork to be admired by parents for their hard effort. Notes from the school and from me may also be included. Return the envelope on Friday.
Behavior Charts/Homework Check
Every Friday students will bring home their monthly behavior chart. O=orange, G=green, W=white, Y=yellow, R=red.
Parents should sign for the week to signify that this chart has been seen. The second page lets you know if your child turned in every HW assignment for the week.