Welcome to our classroom! I am looking forward to the year ahead! We will work together to support your child through this wonderful year!
- Attendance in is VERY important, if your child misses a day of school please call the main office (571-4900), or send in a note when they return to school.
- Be sure your child is dressed for the weather, warm coats for the winter are important as we have recess even when it is very cold!
- Please let me know if your phone number or address change. It is important that I can stay in contact with you!
- Check backpacks every day!
- Excellent behavior is expected in our classroom. If this expectation is not met consequences could include: time in the “thinking chair”, removal from special classroom activities, and phone calls home. If negative behavior continues I will request a conference with you and your child. Working together we will create a wonderful learning environment for all students!
If you have any questions or concerns please call! I may not be available to answer during the students’ school day, but I will always get back to you. I believe working together is the best way to ensure an amazing school experience for our students!