Parent Involvement Time :)
1. Make sure that your children get plenty of rest!
2. When your child has homework, you do homework. ( example: you can balance your check book).
3. Eat together with the whole family and go around the table and discuss each others day and what you have learned:)
4. Take time
out to read to your child for 15-20 minutes a day. Then let them
read back to you:)
5. When you are grocery shopping let your child add up the bill. Show them what it takes to run a house, by letting them help pay some bills and write out checks:)
6. Give your child healthy foods, snacks and drink lots of water.
7. Honor each other by listening and respecting one to another:)
8. Relationships take time to develop:)
9. Find free events in the community to take the whole family to on the weekend.
10. "Love yourself so that you can love others"
11. Tell your son/daughter how much you love them each day.