10 Life Skills
1. Don’t find a fault; Find a Solution.
2. To get ahead in life – learn more, do more.
3. No Vision = No Direction.
4. Minimizing the Bummer Words: no, can’t won’t, never, maybe, and if.
5. Learn how to use the goal setting principles in the classroom.
6. Use the “I’ll Make It happen” words: yes, I can, and I will.
7. Eliminating excuses.
8. Ask yourself everyday: “Did I give my best effort to today’s activities?
9. Help others.
10.Take action on your dream.
With these life skills our students will be able to more clearly define what is important in life. The students will learn that success takes time, planning and determination.